Stereoscopic World Trip
A downloadable experience for Windows
Photographs with depth, so-called stereoviews, were all the rage in the 1800s. With todays VR devices, we have a fairly good medium to explore the stereoviews of yesteryear! This experience offers a selection of vintage 3D photographs from all over the globe, carefully adapted for the VR medium.
The authentic footage, with depth and true-to-life scale, will let you experience the bygone world with a richness unrivalled by other historical VR experiences.
There are a total of 40 stereoviews, including:
- Ice Cream Merchant, Contantinople, Turkey.
- The Fish Market. Bergen, Norway.
- Elevated Railway, New York.
- The Mosque of Mohammad Ali.
- Tropical Scenery, Florida. The Ocklawaha River.
- Japanese Children with their Kites.
Tested on Oculus Rift CV1. Should work on VIVE too, I think.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.